Water Purification Systems For Your Lab
Thursday, October 25, 2012
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Choosing the right type of water and ensuring its quality and purity, in a reliable and accurate fashion, is critical to the routine functioning of any laboratory. There are several different types of water and there are even more options for purifying the water. Selecting the appropriate technique for water purification can sometimes seem like a daunting task with long-term implications. To help you define your requirements and to design a water purification system that works best for your needs, Lab Manager is bringing together a panel of technical experts who will help you understand the types of water contaminants you could be dealing with, what purification options are available for you, how each technique works and how to go about selecting the one that best fits your application and detection needs. This FREE webinar will also provide you with an opportunity to ask questions and get answers in real-time from our experts.
As An Attendee You Will Learn About:
- The different types of water and their uses
- The common water contaminants
- The types of purification techniques available
- The types of common laboratory installations
- How to effectively store, distribute and monitor pure water
- The types of products and services offered
- How to evaluate the various options and choose the right supplier
CLICK HERE to register online.
CLICK HERE for additional information.