How Mobile Devices Power Transformations In Care
Wednesday, October 24, 2012 @ 1:00 pm Eastern
Turning clinical data into a clear and actionable mosaic of healthcare information is the holy grail of healthcare’s digital revolution, as providers increasingly recognize the power of data to transform care. Mobile devices and wireless technology are furthering this aim, allowing clinicians to collect, access, and analyze data in real time at the point of care.
This webinar will focus on how healthcare organizations are using mobile devices and technology to collect patient data, populate patient records and provide clinical decision support at the bedside.
Among the topics our speakers will discuss:
- Deploying mobile devices to gather and share patient data across multiple platforms and locations
- Using wireless and mobile to track patients throughout the care continuum
- Harnessing health data to attain measurable improvements in patient outcomes and to reduce readmission rates
Gienna Shaw, Editor-in-chief
1) David Lee Scher, M.D., Founder and Director
DLS Healthcare Consulting
2) Richard J. Katz, M.D, Director of Cardiology
George Washington University Hospital
3) Dan Albaum, Senior Director, Marketing
The Americas Intermec Technologies Corporation
CLICK HERE to register online.