Download our free guide on how to get OEM-controlled passwords, codes, and keys for your medical imaging equipment! Get answers to the following questions about your equipment and gaining access to the important information that may be locked inside:
1. Where can I find passwords, codes, and keys?
2. What information am I legally entitled to?
3. How can I simplify OEM communication for my in-house engineers?
Adapted from our Compliance Manager’s presentation at the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation’s Spring 2012 convention, this eguide summarizes Block Imaging’s years of experience in dealing directly with the major OEMs on behalf of third-party and in-house engineers, radiology techs, and doctors all across the country.
In this guide you’ll learn about:
- Why you might need a password, code, or key
– Where your password might already be hiding
– FDA regulations that will help you get the codes you need
– Ongoing strategies to streamline your acquisition of controlled information
CLICK HERE to register and download this guide.
“Thank You” to Block Imaging for making this guide available.
Block Imaging International, Incorporated
3475 Belle Chase Way
Lansing, Michigan 48911
This information was shared with OCEA by the Healthcare Technology Management Association of South Carolina.