Tuesday, July 10, 2012 @ 12:00 Noon Eastern
The Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation
AAMI’s Benchmarking Solution (ABS)is a web-based tool designed to help departments that manage healthcare technology measure their practices, policies, and procedures against similar departments at other facilities. The resource includes 120 benchmarking and best practice measurementsundefinedplus easy-to-use charts and graphs to help analyze results.
And with the click of a button, ABS subscribers can export all numeric and financial data found in the tool right into Microsoft Excel.
Developed by subject matter experts, ABS provides data on:
- Staffing levels
- Budgeting levels for maintenance, office expenses, and training
- Cost of maintenance contracts
- Hours spent on maintenance and repair
- Personnel qualifications and departmental responsibilities
- Numbers of devices maintained by a CE program
- Reporting structures
- Scheduled inspections, and much more
CLICK HERE to register for the demonstration.
CLICK HERE for more information about the demonstration.
CLICK HERE for more information about ABS.
CLICK HERE to visit the AAMI Website.